Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites


  • As someone who doesn't shave her armpits and loves the natural look, Ben Hopper's "Natural Beauty" photos delight me!
  • This week was weird, because National Equal Pay Day was on Tuesday and it felt like, for one day, everyone was a feminist. Which I LOVED but it's kind of like.. you guys are just now figuring out that gendered pay inequity is a thing? (Echidne of the Snakes, again!)
  • I know thredUP (or however it's capitalized) isn't new to the internet, but it's new to me! I haven't purchased any clothes through it yet, but I love that it's basically like a mix between Goodwill and eBay.
  • I follow a lot of lifestyle bloggers, and they all seem to have seamless lives filled with easy, brilliant DIYs. So it's kind of nice to hear a blogger talk about a time that a DIY went wrong - because that's pretty much all I'd ever talk about if I got into do-it-yourself stuff. (Thrifty Decor Chick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover