- If you live in or near Virginia and you sell sex toys (or even if you don't), you might be interested in this two day Female Sexuality Boot Camp, taught by sexologist Dr. Jill.
- "Sex In the Linguistic Panopticon" is a really interesting essay about how we verbally police the sexuality of ourselves and others. (Boinkology 101)
..what isn't talked about as much is the fact that we silence ourselves in many ways, that we are not merely oppressed by an Oppressor. Rather the oppressor is anonymous, decentered, potentially everywhere. Oftentimes, we are among the oppressors, the police, policing ourselves and others without even realizing it. ...talking in positive, open, respectful ways about sex is where we can collectively begin to change things: because the policing effort is collective, so the solution will be collective as well.
- "On What Is Not Wrong With You, Part 8: Being a Virgin." I love this. (girlonthenet)
- Terri-Jean Bedford challenges Stephen Harper to define sex acts - harder than it sounds.
- Cats explain the "Nordic model" of laws restricting sex work. (a paper bird)
- Are you having a "Bad Boob Day"? Check out this gallery of normal, healthy boobs and get some perspective!
- Artists do an "Extreme Makeover: Fuck Mattress Edition," and Slixa has a great take on it.