- Ahhhhh look at this amazing tap dance routine! It's clear that these people have spent at least as much time watching Fred Astaire movies as I have.
- Julie Kesti wrote about Seaforts Seaforts to finish up our blog niceness swap! (She missed the extra "s" in my name, but I assure you that "Innes" and I are one and the same. (Or perhaps "Innes" is my doppelganger and she is plagiarizing all my blog posts.)) Here's what Julie had to say:
Innes writes about far-away travels and everyday adventures as she lives the 20-something life. She is involved in her community, funny and joyful, and I couldn't help but think she’d fit right in in Minneapolis. Here are a few posts you'll enjoy:
- Free People is having an Instagram contest this month; it ends on the 27th. What are you thankful for? (Bldg 25)
- My favorite online one-shot cartoon, Bee and Puppycat, is getting a series! YES! You can give them more money through their Kickstarter campaign.
- I don't care for Thomas Kinkade paintings and I gently detest Star Wars. But I love them together. (A Pair of Pears)