Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites


  • This adorable October calendar from Free People - download here!
  • I went to a party last weekend and I brought this Italian Plum Cake with me. It was a big hit, but I was able to save a few slices. It was even better for breakfast the next day! Mmm, Muscovado sugar and butter.
  • My new Tretorn rain boots. It's been crazy rainy in Seattle this past week (although we also got some beautiful days!), and this is the first pair of rain boots that I've ever been excited to wear.
  • I really don't like it when people feel that they need to define women by their role(s) in a family to give them value (see politician speeches especially: "She's a sister/mother/daughter/wife.."), so I loved this post on Yes and Yes: "You are not defined exclusively by your relationships with other people." So refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover