Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

  • I often feel like I'm always shopping, but I never have anything to wear. I like the concept of a 5 piece French wardrobe, where the ultimate goal is to have a closet "exclusively filled with items that make it impossible to look either too dull, too simple or plain boring." The only catch? Other than basics and accessories, I can only buy 5 pieces each season (every six months), so they have to be pretty great. (afterDRK)
  • Tyler and I have declared October "Horror Movie Month." Basically we just watch as many scary movies as we can by Halloween! As it turns out, "Sleepaway Camp" is my new favorite - not just horror movie, but movie period. (All those boys in tiny shorts and crop tops!) It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover