Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorites

Nicole and me at a reunion in April.

  • I've been missing my college friends like crazy of late; reading Nicole's blog really helps. Her most recent post makes me feel soothed and centered, and so ready for fall. Plus, bonus playlist! (Wave Parade)

  • What can't you live without this season? Madewell wants to know, and YOU want to win a $500 gift card, yeah? ..but wait, so do I. On second thought, don't bother with this link. (#wildlysimple contest)

  • Amy Poehler is an everyday inspiration and one of my favorite people in existence. The woman does so much to empower girls, in addition to being a wonderful comic artist and actor. Enjoy one of her Smart Girl Scientists videos here.


  • I waffle about which color to call my favorite, but I have to admit that hot pink is the color that makes me feel happiest! If I had my way, the home I share with Tyler would be full of these things. (Design Sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover