Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites

Source: A Subtle Revelry

  • I love A Subtle Revelry's list of 25 Fun Fall Goals. I've wanted to start monthly chili nights for a while!

  • Summer isn't quite over yet - I'm determined to make the most of these last, sun-kissed days by being outside as much as possible. The Seattle Met's Ultimate Beach List is from 2009, but it's not like those beaches are any less ultimate nowadays. I want to go to there.

  • My college town has a wonderful little natural cafe called Sally Loo's. I think about it almost every day, and I especially crave their amazing acai bowls. With this homemade version, I can stave those cravings (and a little bit of my homesickness for SLO). (Thoughts By Natalie)



  • I'm on a bit of a Southern kick, even though "True Blood" just ended and I've never even been to the South. Feels like I'm constantly thinking about sweet tea and bourbon and fried green tomatoes. Happily, Witness, a Southern church-inspired bar, opened this week and I can't wait to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover