|Source: A Subtle Revelry|
- I love A Subtle Revelry's list of 25 Fun Fall Goals. I've wanted to start monthly chili nights for a while!
- Summer isn't quite over yet - I'm determined to make the most of these last, sun-kissed days by being outside as much as possible. The Seattle Met's Ultimate Beach List is from 2009, but it's not like those beaches are any less ultimate nowadays. I want to go to there.
- These chic office spaces. I'm inspired to redecorate my own. (Glitter Guide)
- Sometimes it feels like my day-to-day life doesn't always have much meaning. Mackenzie of Design Darling reminds me to look forward to the little things.
- I'm on a bit of a Southern kick, even though "True Blood" just ended and I've never even been to the South. Feels like I'm constantly thinking about sweet tea and bourbon and fried green tomatoes. Happily, Witness, a Southern church-inspired bar, opened this week and I can't wait to check it out.
- Joanna at Cup of Jo wants to know, "Do you feel comfortable naked?" (As an avid skinny dipper, it won't surprise you that my answer is "Yes!!")