Sunday, July 7, 2013

Post-Fourth.




I ended up spending the 4th of July on the rooftop deck of a friend from choir. She has an amazing view! We were able to see fireworks going off in all directions, as well as the official Lake Union fireworks show.


I had one of my odd spells of domesticity and made deviled eggs, a salad, and a dessert to bring to the party. Somehow they all turned out to be delicious, and despite the piles of food available in addition to my offerings, they were eaten up!

We did our patriotic duty by eating as much as our bellies could hold.

Friday through Sunday, I went camping on Lopez Island with Tyler and two of our good friends. We had so much fun that I completely forgot to take any pictures. And I came away without a single bug bite. That's a win in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover