Sunday, November 4, 2012

The world IS fun!

Today's goofy face! Not that I only make one per day - I make tons.


Last Thursday, Tyler and I went to a bingo night at the Kangaroo and Kiwi in Ballard, hosted by TWIF, or "The World is Fun," which is basically a volunteer and charity facilitator that puts on really fun community events. The bingo night also involved physical challenges (see below!) and some trivia.


Who can get the ping pong ball into the shot glass, using only a measuring tape, the fastest? Turns out, Tyler can.

Who can get the cookie from their forehead to their mouth, without using their hands, the fastest? Turns out, I can't, but I did make some pretty great faces AND I got to eat a couple of cookies. Sounds like a win to me!

I entered this event assuming that it would pay off. I don't want to brag, buuut I'm pretty good at bingo. I usually win something.

Tyler doesn't have the bingo touch. But he is really good at poker and also at betting during March Madness.

After a few rounds, my luck won out and I was awarded a bag of swag. I went home and celebrated by making Tyler climb the walls a few times.

I am dating Spiderman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover