Monday, January 23, 2012

Things to like on one of my last lazy Mondays.



I will always love this, no matter how often I see it, even though I hate how quickly it gets to the '70s, '80s, and '90s.

From the Club Monaco 2012 Spring LookBook.

Attractively scruffy men in comfy sweaters make me want to take a boy of my own shopping.

Jaded cartoon characters!

Ha ha. (Source.)

Articles about sexual revolutions that took place centuries ago!

Creating Venn Diagrams in Paint about things I don't really care for, to better inform my friends the public.



Making things better through the magic of gold glitter.

Source.

Sparkly ankle boots!

Crafty blogs that are all in Italian.

Sleepovers where I get to snuggle between two friends like a little sushi girl.

Source

"WTF!?" Engrish moments.

Source.

The way Milo Manara draws lips.

Source (NSFW).
Tiny grilled cheeses with cups of tomato soup! Genius.

Source.
President Obama singing two seconds' worth of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together." Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover