Thursday, January 5, 2012

The secret life of J. Edgar Hoover.

Luckily, it does not feature an affair with Shirley Temple.

This article was so interesting that I actually read the whole thing, instead of just skimming it and then posting it on Facebook for other people to read, as is my wont.

Cross dressing! Gay romance! Secret dossiers! Mafia connections! Lots and lots of blackmail! Whee! It's kind of like reality television, except I actually care.......




Oh, sorry. I just got distracted by this completely unrelated picture of Ed Westwick.

Mmm, chest hair.


Ahem, anyway. I really can't imagine Hoover in a dress, even with the help of this cleverly Photoshopped picture.

Source.

He reminds me of nothing so much as a creepy tortoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover