Monday, January 30, 2012

Add it to the list!

Source.

Apparently I have mentioned so many things to hate in my friend T's presence that he simply announces, "Add it to the list!" at every new bullet point. I swear I like things, I really do--and here's a post to prove it.

"Amelie."


Elle aime...animated .gif files. (Source.)

A charmingly tongue-in-cheek approach to death, as written by an obituaries editor.

Source.

Darling boys with uplifting messages.

Source.

Petticoats!

Source.

Sexy men with sweet smiles and strong eyebrows.

Source.

Bouncy songs in French!



Surprisingly, the Girl Scouts.

Source.

Sex. Robots. Sex Robot.



What does it waaaaaaaaaaaant?

Reading Between the Texts.

All the pretty hearts and sparkles that come out around Valentine's Day.

Source.

Vagina love!

Source.

Singing in an awesome choir (with concerts on Wednesday and Saturday, yippee!).

Online comics!

Source. (NSFW)

The Rhinocerous Auklet (look at its whiskers!).

Source.

That a website that is essentially a Post Secret for rabid Disney fans exists. (No judgment--I love Disney as much as the next girl...who hasn't posted something crazy on this site.)

Source.

THIS.

Source.

See? I like SO MANY things.

(Doors that tell me what to do.)

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover